God wants us:
• To be prosper in every aspect (including our relationship with food and our body).
• To feel very good in our body at all times.
• To have enough breath to climb the stairs.
• To love ourselves in the clothes that we wear.
• To increase our personal dignity.
• To feel great anytime, anywhere and in any occasion.
• To keep our body healthy, holy and perfect in God’s image.
• To have a body free from overweight.
• To be in shape, serene and happy.
• To have all the energy necessary to accomplish the work for which He has destined us.
• To eat nutritious and balanced food.
• To take care of our body: the temple of the Holy Spirit.
• To be balanced, constant and persistent in
everything we do.
• To achieve success in all our businesses.
• To be stable and disciplined.
• To grant us the desires of our heart.
• To reflect the glory of God when people look at us.